Monday, February 09, 2004

MEL

Mel, baby... 10 things I love about you....

1. You always make me laugh
2. You simplify my needless complicated life until I realise what the heck was the fuss I was making about
3. Your ability to know whats cool and whats tacky, even when the lines are dangerously close
4. Dining with you - always want to try new things and seek out new favourite places
5. How well you take care of ur stuff and how precious they are to you
6. We can be kids when the whole world wants to be old and adult
7. Always affectionate
8. Your love for family and friends is real and always hopeful
9. You are afraid of some things that I am not yet not afraid of some things that I am.
10. You are a 10 out of 10.

Although you are not into football and curry obsessively like I am.... im glad we are different in many ways yet so together.

No comments: