Monday, March 22, 2004

ELECTION, SICKNESS AND ANOTHER WEEKEND GONE BY

Yes, it was my first election yesterday. 118 Setiawangsa. Quick and easy. Mel had high fever. On MC today. She's really sick. Hope she gets well soon. Sunday - Went to vote at noon. Mel went to clinic. Took everyone to EatSun Imbi for dim sum and roast duck.... Walked around Lot 10. Came back... Mel bedridden with fever.... Me at PS2.... helped parents to cook dinner.... Dad marking election wins all night. Up to 3 watching election. Portsmouth relief by beating neighbours Southamption 1-0.

Saturday - went to Great Eastern Mall. Mel and I as usual will check on our favourite hamster which we call "punky" at the pet store. He's really cute but we can't buy him coz we dunno where to put him or who is gonna take care of him.

Anyway, we had lunch at Cozy Corner.... boy that place is making lotsa $$$. The food is not too bad though. Then we went to Mac Asia to get a laptop protector case... then I bought some groceries. That was pretty much it.

Right now??? I'm reallllly sleeeeeeeeeeeeeepy. Didnt sleep well last night.... A colleague asked me in the men's just now,"not enuff sleep? Shift into cyberjaya already???", to which i replied, "If I have shifted to cyberjaya I would have ENUFF sleep!".....

When developer DAMNIT.... WHENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

No comments: