Wednesday, April 28, 2004

BUY CHOC WAFER

Another day of colleague bonding in AUNTYLAND. Yes, my male-colleagues have dubbed our company auntie land..... That's the female attraction factor.... all aunty... Har har... A statement made a true hard fact when we had lunch at LUCT. Anyway why BUY CHOC WAFER? Coz in my seeming abandon of my health diet, I have been snacking on Lendy's choc wafers. Yes.... in 5 mins I gobbled half a packet of his choc wafers.

I also had a COKE, oily briyani rice.... wow.... what has happened. I assured Lendy, "my health eating habits will be BACK".... but not until I have had a feast of fat-filled food at chillis... yum... feel the urge for a big fatty juicy Chilli's burger rite now.

I guess it's kinda hard to continue my health diet coz its difficult not having the kitchen I want and the lifestyle I want. I will be BACK. The healty living will be back after I move in to Cyberjaya.

Off to Penang this week... taking a break with Hoe, Jimmy, Mel... That should be good.

No comments: