Wednesday, March 10, 2004

BIRTHDAY PRESENTS FOR MYSELF

Haha.... I know God loves me. Ever had those days when you really felt that He really is there for you....

Well today was my birthday, not big deal... but its REALLY nice that some friends remembered even though and I never remember theirs.... got a buncha smses, e-cards, etc.

Anyway apart from gifts and stuff from loved ones and friends, I got some "indirect" gifts today..... Well, I got my new Direct Access credit card sent to the office... its nice that it arrived today.... And also, got this piece of editing software I have been hunting high and low for.... actually my friend came to me and asked me if I could get hold of CD covers... to show me a sample he brought this CD and inside was ... THE SOFTWARE I WAS LOOKING FOR.... cool...

Looking forward to a nice dinner and time with Mel and my parents this evening.

Thanks, God for today and saving me.

No comments: