Monday, February 16, 2004

12:56am... In my girlfriend's office, waiting for her to finish work. Normal I guess in the advertising line. Been a good weekend doing nothing. Havent been sleeping well this past week... problem with my bed mattress....

Unbelievably I have been transformed to a health freak this week.... bought and ate so many fruits.... adventist bread with lotsa fibre.... gonna continue this hahahaha.... i cant believe, me the meat-eater becoming health freak.

I could rival a cow at eating alfalfa sprouts this week. Plan to cook healthy too...

Anyway... mel had to work so we could only make it for valentines dinner. Dinner at Bon Ton... very nice but expensive. Bill was over RM300.... but the food was really gorgeous... unfortunately we were both stoned from too much food.... just zzzzz immediately after dinner....

No comments: