Thursday, February 19, 2004

Went to PJ last nite. Met up with Kumar. Yes he screwed my health diet... Ha ha. What I ate? Fish o' fillet and some fries. And I realised... how I have been right about fatty foods... as I muched into the fish o fillet.... I squeezed it and saw this oil stuff coming out.... And all the fries were deep friend in GHASTLY oil ...... oh man.

It continues today... I guess I miss having my ADVENTIST bread and sprouts, I couldnt fine them at TESCO last night on the way to PJ. Today lunch I had:

1. 1 PIECE FRIED FISH
2. Some Kari Kuah
3. Fried Brinjal
4. Egg Omelete
5. Rice

Ah well.... I wont be this obsessive health eater, just whenever I can Im gonna eat healthy contrary to what some people think. Actually, my body feels good eating vege and fruits nowadays... It's like been really needing it.

And, damn... no LIVE england v portugal friendly game. 1-1 the score. Way to go Spurs defender Ledley King, who scored for England.

No comments: